baby

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

6 minutes of TLC

Tristan always awakes before his sisters (morning and nap time). It is a great time to show off his new singing skills. Also, we can practice his ability to count to ten; although, it has never been proven to anyone other than myself and Jason (and still remains that way today). His favorite songs are "Happy Birthday" and "ABC's". I was able to tape some of his counting and some of his singing but you will see what a monster I have created with all the pictures and videos. All the kids love to "look and see" themselves. On the video camera, I can record them and flip the screen for them to watch. All of my posted videos are made with my photo camera which does not allow them to watch while taping. I tried to translate a lot of his words during the video. Plus, the kids love to hear you verify that you understand what they are saying. Enjoy a little TLC.


All the kids are such a joy. It is great to find some quiet time with each of them. Their personalities shine when visiting alone with mommy or daddy. Hopefully, I can capture Sophia and Savannah alone one day soon. That is a little more difficult since the two of them are like peanut butter and jelly.

No comments: