baby

Friday, February 13, 2009

Pac-man, rolling over and ring around the rosey

This is the scene every time I vacuum. It reminds me of my all-time favorite arcade game, PacMan. The vacuum turns on and I take on the role of PacMan and the kids are the ghosts. They chase me around screaming but sadly I can not eat a power ball to eat them. :)



Here is a clip. Sorry I am moving around so much. I know it will make some of you dizzy. Notice Savannah signing "sit" when she sits down. Yes, I am so proud.






Savannah is pretty good at flipping over. Sophia and Tristan try but aren't quiet there yet. I just missed Savannah flipping over but you can see Sophia trying and Savannah rolling over. Oh, at the end you can see why the girls stay away from Tristan. I had to turn off the camera quickly to rescue Sophia.




Here is one of the few times Savannah has allowed Tristan near her. They love ring around the rosey.

4 comments:

melisa said...

So sweet! Did Savannah get a hair cut?

Judy said...

Those video clips are so cute! We do the Pac-man thing here when I vacuum, too! The boys love it!

kewd said...

So cute!!! The pac man video is so funny. And wow on the flips! My kids haven't attempted anything like that yet.

Wendy/gottagiggle&twins

Triomama said...

Melisa, Savannah got a cut a while back by mommy.

Thanks Judy and Wendy!